Friday, August 22, 2008

Bob (Cable Guy)

So for the past two days I have been patiently waiting for our cable guy, his name is Bob. I called him on wednesday, in the phone call, he informed he was going to visit us on Thursday from 8-11. My room mates and I waited all night long for him, only to get a call at 11:30 from our good friend Bob. He told me that he was "sorry," because his boss said he can't do jobs late at night. I think that a tall load of B.S. Yes, that's right Bob I am calling you out.

After in that call last night he said that we would be one of his first jobs Friday morning. That gave me some hope. So I was a little more calm. Around 2:30, this afternoon, he said he can't make it until tonight! I am tired playing your games Bob! I have wasted enough time on you. This is the last time I will ever use your services again.