Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Taryn Manning

I have recently stumbled on to an actress that bumped Kira Knightly off of my top 3 favorite actresses, her name is Taryn Manning. My first encounter with her was in November of 2008, when I watched the indie flick Dandelion. I thought at first, I really didn't think too much about her. She was pretty and had a really cool voice, but so did that girl in Elf so she really wasn't keeping me up at night. Last week I got a movie that I really wanted for Christmas, Jack and Jill vs. the World. And although the movie left me horribly disappointed, I realized that I only wanted to like it because she was in it. Through that I came up with a New Year's Resolution, to watch all of Taryn Manning's movies (or at least the one's she had a good part in, except for Crossroads, with Britney Spears[yeah, so what? So she was is Crossroads big deal. We all make mistakes]).

1 comment:

ali said...

that would be taryn, not tamryn.